black text
THIS SITE IS A WORK RETROSPECTIVE....CLICK HERE FOR MY NEW WEBSITE

BLACK TEXT

Monday, June 22, 2009

Midyear presentation setup pics


In the darkness, the installation does not matter too much. But when you take a photo of it with a flash it's obvious that things don't look too pretty. Let's just say the setup was harder than I initially anticipated and I didn't quite leave enough time to ensure everything worked according to plan.



The result was what I had hoped for though, and the image has a depth to it, kind of an illusionary television screen which is not simply 2 dimensional when being viewed up close, though appears flattened again when re-photographed (as below image). Instead of the proposed 18 sequential layers, I had to cut it down to only 6 layers, to enable enough light to shine through. Something I will work on.

No comments: