black text
THIS SITE IS A WORK RETROSPECTIVE....CLICK HERE FOR MY NEW WEBSITE

BLACK TEXT

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A few new experiments


So I thought I had the whole panoramic in-camera match up thing sorted after my last attempt, but something went very wrong here, and I have a collection of weird layered images.. thought I'd put them up anyway.


The first panoramic from the film which is as-shot...



Crazy ghosting effects...


Interesting colour overlaps...


Portrait and landscape confusion.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 New Zealand License.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely, i really like thwe second from the bottom one. clever girl! x

Wild Oscar said...

Hey you, love the blog(s). I had a plan to punctuate your shit with some incisive or perhaps even sophisticated comments (but only to make you look good, I take no pleasure in any of that piffle) but long story short is that its now 6am and I haven't slept due to being distracted by a trawl through WAY too much 80s GEE-tar to the extent that I wear skirts
And cheap nylon slips
I've gone native
I wanted to know the exact dimensions of hell
does this sound simple? Fuck you!
Are you for sale?
Does 'Fuck you' sound simple enough?

Well I'll just put a bow on this clusterfuck and come right on to you - uh, I mean come right out and say that the PIXies are the best band ever and everyone should just give up right now. I need a better editor. You can't fall and hit your head and slip into quoting Sonic Youth and then PROCLAIM IN UNNECESSARY BARDLY SPELT CAPITALS that the pixies are the greatest band of all time. It just wouldn't make any sense. About as much sense as downloading thriller and actually intending to listen to it. Which I do.

amandalikes said...

the car one is super cool. im hungry to the point that i cant think of anything constructive or meaningful to say except cool. cool :)